baluch pattern
Sanaullah Baloch Mir Mohammad Ali Talpur Karlos Zurutuza Selig Harrison Malik Siraj Akbar Zaffar Baloch Sanaullah Baloch: Exploitation of Mineral Wealth... Mir Mohammad Ali Talpur: Negligent dereliction of duty... Karlos Zurutuza: Inside Iran's Most Secretive... Selig Harrison: The Chinese Cozy Up... Malik Siraj Akbar: Remembering Qambar Chakar... Zaffar Baloch: Balochistan's Burden...

International Community stands idle as Baloch genocide continues: Five bodies of abducted Baloch found

Occupied Balochistan: The bullet-riddled bodies of Baloch missing persons are continuously being discovered from different parts of Balochistan as five more bodies were found on Monday morning from Khuzdar and Kech districts and they had been killed in an identical fashion, shot in head and chest. Two of the victims are said to be members of BNM (Baloch National Movement, a Political party headed by Khalil Baloch. According BRP (Baloch Republican Party) Murtaza Zehri was a member of their Organisation. The other two victims had no affiliation with any political parties or student Organisations.

According a local police officer Qadir Qambrani, police had recovered three bodies from Sorgaz Zeddi area, a desolate place of Khuzdar district about 300-kilometer south of the Balochistan’s capital city, Quetta. Their hands were tied from behind and eyes were blindfolded. Their identities were ascertained through slips found from their pockets during the body search. The victims identified as Mohammad Ayub Mohammad Hasani, a barber, who was whisked away some nine days ago from Khuzdar city and an FIR was also registered while two others identified as Mohammad Hafeez and Murtaza, Mohammad Hafeez was kidnapped on March 10th whereas, 18 year old, Murtaza Zehri was abducted on September 9, 2010 from Khuzdar.

“The victims were shot in head and chest and bodies also bore multiple marks of brutal and inhuman torture,” sources at hospital said and adding that it seems they were severely tortured before they were killed. According to sources, complete names of victims along with an allegation that they had also been declared informer of Baloch insurgent and nationalist groups in the slips recovered from the bodies.

A complete shutter down strike was observed in Khuzdar following the recovery of bodies on the call given by Baloch Students Organization (BSO-Azad). However, no untoward incident occurred during the strike.

Meanwhile, two more bodies were recovered from a deserted area in Kech district that later had been identified as Zareef and Shameem. Zeef Baloch s/o Balach was kidnapped on April 17th from a Turbat-Karachi bound passenger coach near Nialat area of Turbat while Mohammad Shameem s/o Mohammad Amin listed as missing some six days back from port city of Gwadar. Both the victims were resident of Kech district and members of BNM (Baloch National Movement).

A shutter down strike was also observed in Kech district against the killing of Baloch enforced disappeared persons as shopkeepers brought all business activities to a standstill.

Nasrullah Baloch, Chairman, the Voice for Baloch Missing Persons (VFBMP), an organization striving for immediate and safe recovery missing persons, said that the names of all five persons were included on the list of missing persons. He went on to say that “As many as 140 bullet-riddled bodies were recovered over the past eight months. The family members blamed the security personnel for the killing and dumping the dead”.

“Now we do not have any expectations and hope for the recovery of missing persons. Even 13 more people were picked when we were protesting in Islamabad and approached the Supreme Court of Pakistan.” He said that the victims had direct and indirect affiliation with Baloch nationalist Political parties. “I received hundreds of calls from the relatives of missing persons when news flashed on news channels that five bodies have been discovered,” he said and adding that no investigation is being carried out into this humanitarian issue.

Meanwhile, strongly condemning the killing of party workers, Baloch National Movement has announced three-day mourning against the killings of abducted persons by Pakistani security forces in their custody while Baloch National Front has given a complete shutter down strike across Balochistan on April 27.

Share/Bookmark